Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Monday, January 21, 2008

What I Love Most

You are the best thing,

That I ever knew.

I promise I'll always be here,

Because my life wouldn't be the same without you.



There is something important,

Three words I need to say.

They are "I love you",

And that feeling isn't going away.



I'm sorry for anything that I have made wrong,

I'll try my best to make it right,

Because I couldn't bear one day without you,

Or one dream at night.



I think of you all of the time,

You are something that I've never had.

And you make me feel real and alive,

When I am with you, I can't be sad.



You are what wakes me up in the morning,

You are why I go to sleep at night.

It's the things that you say,

That make everything alright.



You probably have no idea,

That your touch makes my heart pick up its pace,

And that I love everything about you.

The way you gaze down into my face.



You know that I can't wait to see you,

And there is one thing that I especially miss,

The way that you hold me,

The way that you kiss.



I wish I could tell the whole world,

That I can't think of one thing you lack.

But what I love most,

Is that you love me back.

1 comment:

adhishg said...

i dont know..but i just connected with this one...ive written one just like this..ur talented

 
Web Site Hit Counter
HTML Counter