Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Monday, April 21, 2008

I think I'm in love with you ...

I don't know what to say,
or even what to do,
all I know is that
I think I'm in love with you.

Yes, I’m in love
what else can I say?
I guess it just happened
and grew more with each day.

This may sound crazy I know,
But I needed to let it out
because there is something there,
I know without a doubt

How do I tell you?
Where do I begin?
Every time I think of you
It stirs up feelings hidden deep within.

My love blooms for you
like a flower in spring,
With petals sprinkled with dew
it’s an amazing and beautiful thing.
I hold on to it gently
and feel its light glow,
as into my heart
it begins to flow.

I don’t want to take it slow,
nor do I want to rush .
There’s no need to worry,
There’s no reason for any fuss.

Sometimes the words don’t come easy to me
but the feelings always do,
I don't know what's happening
but I think I'm in love with you.

I always enjoy the time I spend with you,
Because nothing makes me feel the way you do.
From now until the end of time,
I will always be in love with you.

- Megha.

14 comments:

commited to life said...

beautiful...
hope he also feels the same way for you...

Kriti said...

mesmerising...
enchanting...

very very beautiful!!

Unknown said...

lovely......this is the 1st time im leaving a comment.....not for the sake of it but its really good....

Unknown said...

no words megha..!!!
its superb... :) :) :)

Unknown said...

really superb....feel like.. its best way of expressing love......
:-)

Yella Reddy said...

hi dear,

chala bagundhi.
like you:)
.............mallika

adhishg said...

simply touching...
really nice feeling this.... wishing for you that you always stay deeply immersed in the feeling and yield such beautiful words again and forever..
take care and best of luck

Unknown said...

Honest and to the point.

Very expressive and at the same time very silent. Liked it.

It surely has a song like flow to it.

arunima said...

hey! thats really beautiful!

arunima said...

hey! thats really beautiful!

Kriti said...

blog updated..
u planning to visit it anytime?

Unknown said...

can't believe the lill megha i know could write sobeautifully!!!!
keeo it up!

Always Thinking Something said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mukeshh Agarwal said...

"I think I'm in love with your poetry...."

 
Web Site Hit Counter
HTML Counter