Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Monday, January 21, 2008

Promises


It took me lot of time to pen this poem , coz I thought of all that I wanted from my life partner and what I would want to promise him till eternity .....

So this all about promising yourself to the one you care for and love.

One of my fav's.

Take my hand when my eyes weep,
Hold me gently in your arms,
Finger my curls as I sleep,
Dazzle me with all your charm.

Provide me time and space,
Listen closely when I speak,
Secure in your life my place,
Support me the times I'm weak.

Cherish our times together,
Dread anytime we are apart.
Mean when you say forever,
Let my absence gnaw your heart.

And let all my joys be yours,
Let my sorrows be as well.
And share relationship chores
Mind your ego,lest it swell.

And I beg you never fight,
Let us walk our time in peace
With a kiss for every night
Let our passions never cease.

But above all these , my love
Swear always that you'll be true
For not you I ask these of -
They're my promises to you .











3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too much re..
poetic heart in you....:) :)

Megs said...

Thanx Manga .. U could use it too for ur ....(lemme not mention it here)

Free of charge !!!

Ramanathan Kannan said...

Jaw drop...

 
Web Site Hit Counter
HTML Counter