Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Monday, January 21, 2008

Farewell , My Friends

The Farewell poem of ROSARY , reminded me another one I had written but this one is a recent addition and is dedicated to all the amazing Friends I made at Trianz , Bangalore during the one year of my stay there.

Guys.. I miss you and I miss being a part of all the fun we had.


Moving on and meeting new people
Seemed an interesting thing,
To leave the current way of life,
To grow, I spread my wings.

New work ,new buddies
A whole new world to explore,
Also I was coming back home
Could I wish for any thing more ?

At first tears never came & overflowed
All there was ; was excitement and laughter
For the final day at Trianz would soon come
and I had no clue what awaited me hereafter.

But during the last few days,things changed
Memories and good times of past shown
Clouded my mind as I thought of leaving
And suddenly I felt I was all alone.

All of a sudden,and unimaginable
Reminiscing the past seemed to be a difficult task
Tears mixed with sobs would flow down my cheeks
With a smile I'd try to mask .

"Why do I cry ?",I asked.
I always wanted to leave,dint I ?
"Cant wait to get out from here",were my initial words
But at the cost of such good friends , made me cry.

Remembering all the good times and even the bad
Including the fights we sometimes had
We stuck together through sunshine and rain
In the end,friendship was our gain.

You were with me when I was good
Still with me when I was bad
I could never fake a happy face
You'd know when I was sad.

Those endless shopping sprees,
That was so much fun
We would talk for hours and hours
And never be done.

We were a family
All this one year
Thank you for all the memories
The laughter and the tear

Sadness creeps in me as I sit with clouded eyes,
Still crying and heart full of sorrow
Nothing will be lost ,I thought
All's well,I'll look forward for tomorrow.

Although we are going separate ways,
Life going on as the say
yet for now all I can say
Is to God for you I'll pray.

Sure,new experiences will come
But no one will outshine you guys
To the friendship that brought me sky
Dear Friends , I wish you good luck and goodbye !!


No comments:

 
Web Site Hit Counter
HTML Counter