Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Monday, January 21, 2008

The Oils Of Our Lamp - Teachers Of X E



This is one of the most memorable poems I ever wrote .. It was in the final year of my schooling and was about the wonderful teachers who taught us ..

I miss you ROSARY .. I miss you dear teachers ..






Last year of schooling , end of all
X E wasn't ready to face what would befall .
But to give us a finishing touch,
We got teachers whom we love very much.
We got our class teacher Mrs Lakshmi,
Blend of all good qualities is she .

The name physical science sends shudders through our nerves,
But to make us understand and feel it was easy - a credit Mrs Lakshmi deserves .
Next Mrs Leelavati - a teacher very sweet
With whose explanation , the fear of Biology took a back seat.

Looking at English and Social Studies,crazy thoughts appeared
But at the sight of Mrs Reena David, they all disappeared.
Next comes Maths, the difficult of all ,
With a teacher like Mrs Mary Sunitha,how is it possible that the difficulty is not solved?

Hindi is the easiest and the best
With Mrs Pushpa, who's as good as the rest .
Second languages are two,
Special English and Telugu ,
But with teachers like Mrs Matilda and Mrs Rosemary
We began to love these subjects too ..

Computers is easy for some and difficult for some
But with Mrs Rama - it was always fun.
How can I forget the exercises,march past & games like basketball ?
Taught to us by Ms Hariet , beloved of all .

Not only them but also the other teachers
Have equally played a role for the betterment of our future
I will remember every moment in ROSARY
Whether in sorrow or in joy
But tears roll down my eyes,
As I bid my dear school GOODBYE !!!

No comments:

 
Web Site Hit Counter
HTML Counter