Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Monday, January 21, 2008

A Varied Dream

( This was the poem I had written for the school magzine when I was in 7th class .. )


Late at midnight,
I heard someone fight
To my horror whom did I see??
"Akbar the Great" was fighting with me !!
We both were fighting at "Haldi Gathi"
He had a sword and I had a lathi
But somehow I escaped.

On moving further I was in a city of sand
On exploring it I came to know it was Alice's Wonderland !!
The queen of hearts was sitting on a chair
While the bunny was making arrangements for a fair.

By now I was tired and wanted to sleep
But from a distance I heard a girl weep
I went near her and what did I see?
She was looking exactly like me !!

We sat and talked till someone pushed me in a stream,
When I opened my eyes,
I came to realize,
That it was just s silly dream ... !!

No comments:

 
Web Site Hit Counter
HTML Counter