Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Monday, January 21, 2008

Mom N Dad - my pillars of strength

Wondering why I havent posted anything about my parents ...?? Well.. Here it goes...

Had penned it when I was in B'lore ..Missed you a lot ma n pa...

Dedicated to my pillars of strength.


Mother and Father of mine,
I am no longer your little girl.
The sweet princess,
Your perfect pearl.

I've grown up
Not you little lulu-belle
You don't have to run when I cry,
You don't have to stop when I yell.

Bigger I am,
Older I've gotten
Much I've changed
But my childhood is not forgotten.

As I let my memories subside,
My eyes fill with tears
I cry with peace abound
For all those happy years.

I know Dad, how hard it must have been
Always working to give me all I'd need
In my eyes you are the greatest of men
Always trying to do the good deed.

I love you Dad,you are my light
If it wasnt for you,I wouldnt ba able to sleep at night
You've helped me learn,helped me grow
There s so much today I wouldnt know.

My Mom , who is there
When I need a friend
Always ready and able
For my problems to tend

There have been times
When tears fell from my eyes
But when I looked up
Mom, you were always at my side.

You've taught me everything
Even your way of life
To know what to do when I am in trouble
Or when I have a little strife.

Always there to catch me fall
And to help make me stand
whatever it is I need help with
Knowing you'll always lend a hand.

I will never outgrow your love
ANd will always need you here for me
No matter how far i travel
Or how much we disagree

We have a bond like no other
One that helps me feel safe
Around you nothing else matters
And in you I have faith

A faith that makes me realize
You are deep within my heart
As long as that remains the same
we can never be apart

I'll always be your girl,
I know thats deep and true
And all that remains for me to say -
Ma n Pa - "I love you " !!!!!!!!!









No comments:

 
Web Site Hit Counter
HTML Counter