Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Monday, January 21, 2008

For you dear Pa ...

This was written on the occasion of Father's Day ...

I can never thank you enough Pa , for what you have done.
There are no words to express what I feel for you.


When I was a baby,
You would hold me in your arms.
I felt the love and tenderness,
Keeping me safe from harm.

I would lookup into your eyes,
And all the love I would see.
How did I get so lucky ?
You were the dad chosen for me.

And as I grew, you stood patiently behind me
Allowing me to stretch my wings
You had faith in what I did,
And never stopped me in doing any thing.

You made me test the waters,
And learn from my mistakes.
You let go off so many things,
Just for my sake.

No matter what has come about,
You were always there,
As a dad you showed me of
the how,the why and the where.

You may have thought that I dint see,
Or that I hadn't heard
Life's lessons that you taught me,
But I got every word.

Perhaps you thought that I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart
But Dad,I picked up everything
It's written on my heart.

Without you,I wouldn't be
The woman I am today
You built a strong foundation
that no one can take away.

Our love is everlasting
I just wanted you to know
That you are my special hero
And wanted to tell you so.

I've grown up with all your values,
And I'm very glad I did,
So here to you,dear Pa
From your forever great full kid.

No comments:

 
Web Site Hit Counter
HTML Counter