Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I still love you...

A forgotten poem - now completed . I dedicate this to someone really close to me.


When I close my eyes, fear grips me tight
Thoughts about you, leaves me sleepless at nights.

Dint want to let you go, I wish you could just stay
Dint want to move away from you, and this feeling becomes strong each day

Things happen for wrong reasons, things happen for better
When I said we’d part our ways, sweet memories turned bitter

Everything went downhill; where did it all go wrong?
I still think about you, and listen to our only song

I am not supposed to wonder where you are and what you do
But am I still here writing and thinking about you

I am not supposed to love you; I am not supposed to care
I am not to live my life wishing you were there

I probably broke your heart, and I think I broke mine too
I don’t know how to say this, but I think I still love you…..

- Megha

8 comments:

chicha said...

Good one !!
Dont know..if i could say this but seems that the person to whom you dedicate this poem,loves you too !!

Kriti said...

charming.. and elegant..

wat took u so long to update ur blog??

btw.. ive updated mine too..

Eru said...

wowww!! just awesome :)

Kiran said...

The love can only be tested when hands are not in hand. The true love always comes back and then it comes back for ever. If it does not, then be sure that it was not the love that we called as.

I would like to share poet's feeling and offer my shoulder to give a way to her tears....

-Ap

Bhanutej Mallangi said...

When I close my eyes, fear grips me tight
Thoughts about you, leaves me sleepless at nights.(night) would make it the perfect poem ..

by the way .. tht was real nice way of expressing ones emotions...

PS: hope u were not thinkin abt the lizard tht was bothering u before :P

Shwetha said...

Nice one. . But true Love will always come back. . so as much as u can, try holding onto the feeling. If u cannot ,en it was not meant for u. . :)

Unknown said...

The person you have mentioned in this is one of the luckiest to have such a yearning partner :)

sks said...

simply amazing and amazingly simple.

you put feelings into words as they are.

keep up.

 
Web Site Hit Counter
HTML Counter