Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Eternal Dance

Well.. thanks to the continuous showers of rain I was finally able to pen a few lines ...

Falling gently down,
The rain drops dance.
They sail through the air,
Putting me in a hypnotic trance.

Flying through the screens,
They twist and twirl.
They dance the eternal dance –
Those lustrous pearls.

I close my eyes and listen,
To the raindrops fall with glee.
I dance to the beating rhythm,
A rhythm – that sets me free.

My feet find a way to me,
To an unknown melody I sway.
With raindrops glittering wet on my cheeks,
I dance as my weariness fades away.

I dance through my sadness
I dance through my fears
I dance through all my feelings
Of both happiness and tears.

They still continue to fall,
With such grace and poise.
Dancing in the clouds,
Unperturbed by the thunder’s noise.

Dancing makes me feel so good inside,
It brings a smile that I cannot hide.
I move in harmony to the rhythm of my heart,
It gives my life an all-new fresh start.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

i like those 3 girls in that pic....who are they??

Megs said...

Vish .. Comments are required for the posts...

Ladkiyan ??? plsssss...

commited to life said...

hi
nice poem
potrayed the feeling associated with rain in very apt manner
loved it

Unknown said...

expressive and impressive...

 
Web Site Hit Counter
HTML Counter