Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Er... Um.....

Well.. Its been some days I've actually penned something good .. N I had this fear if I had forgotten how to write ..... So the following four lines just came when I was feeling really dumb and dint know what to write .. hehehe .....Writing poetry can be fun ,
Except when I feel a lil dumb ,
I ponder and strive for something to say ...
Sorry - there's nothing new here today !!!

I know that was really dumb .. but here's promising to you tat I will soon return with something really good ...



Till then ...... :)










1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehehehe...I have gone through phases where I really wanted to write something, but anything that came out was really really stupid and embarrassingly so!! Kudos to you atleast you've got 4 good lines! :-)

 
Web Site Hit Counter
HTML Counter